The site is intended to expand the area of knowledge of beginning programmers and specialists from related areas of information technology. One way to expand these areas of knowledge is to write articles and examples of using frameworks and technologies. Therefore, this site is dedicated to make its contribution to any user of the site. This may be a small note or an extensive article on the use of a development tool.
Any registered user of a site that has the status of a participant or author has the right to add an article. In this case, all articles are moderated, before or after publication, depending on the status of the user on the site. Moderation is necessary to improve the quality of content on the site. More about rules.
The appearance of new articles on the site will talk about the relevance of the resource, And the administration will make every effort to improve the quality and usability of the resource.
Thank you for your active participation in the life of the site EVILEG
- Popular publications in the last 90 Days
- Qt - Selecting data from a QSqlQuery database in a QThread stream and creating a QAbstractTableModel model based on it1.5K
- Qt/C++ - Tutorial 088. Text search with highlighting in QTextEdit1.2K
- Django - Tutorial 041. Display images in the admin panel on the example of a user profile1.1K
- Qt/C++ Tutorial 087. Get the maximum number of multiple input fields QLineEdit939
- Django - Tutorial 043. template tags to form breadcrumb with shema.org support806