The site is intended to expand the area of knowledge of beginning programmers and specialists from related areas of information technology. One way to expand these areas of knowledge is to write articles and examples of using frameworks and technologies. Therefore, this site is dedicated to make its contribution to any user of the site. This may be a small note or an extensive article on the use of a development tool.
Any registered user of a site that has the status of a participant or author has the right to add an article. In this case, all articles are moderated, before or after publication, depending on the status of the user on the site. Moderation is necessary to improve the quality of content on the site. More about rules.
The appearance of new articles on the site will talk about the relevance of the resource, And the administration will make every effort to improve the quality and usability of the resource.
Thank you for your active participation in the life of the site EVILEG
- Popular posts in the last 90 days
- Django - Tutorial 029. Adding private messages and chats on the site - Part 18758
- Выпуск Django 2.07967
- QML - Tutorial 034. Transfer of data structures from the C ++ application layer to the QML layer7483
- Qt / C ++ - Tutorial 074. Generating pseudo-random numbers, using STD library random6301
- Алгоритмы машинного обучения: Какой из них выбрать для решения вашей проблемы?6163